Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chinese Mora Knife Increadible Survival Value

I am always on the lookout for good, useful products that I can offer at a low price. I believe in being prepared and enjoying the outdoors. A person may have a million dollar collection of custom knives and other fine equipment but are these items going to be on hand when one needs them? Are you going to throw a 500.00 custom knife in a bag in the trunk of your car and forget about until you need it? I'm not. To that end I want to share one of the best bargains in something truly use full that I have come across lately. These are the Chinese copies of the Swedish Mora (Mooora) knife. The Swedish versions are fine knives and come in several varieties and fair prices. I have had one for years and love it.  I am always a little skeptical of Chinese sporting products (no offense if you are Chinese but I have had my disappointments). I ordered one of these and started using it and was quite pleasantly surprised. They seem to be pretty much equivilant to the Swedish brand with the stainless blade material at a much lower cost. I offer these on Ebay. If you want one without going the ebay route they are 9.99 and I will pay the shipping, They come in green like the original and blue and black. I have them stashed in all of my vehicles, mess kits and so forth. They have held up very well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvbWNi-SPc&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment